If you think that you have a bed bug problem in your Epsom property then you need to contact The Pest Company Bed Bug team Epsom.
How do I know if I have a bed bug problem?
Bed bugs feed on mammals, so the first places you will want to inspect are places where you sleep or sit.
What are the signs?
- Live bed bugs
- Shells of bed bugs which have been shed as they grow
- Clusters of bed bug droppings
- Reddish brown stains caused when bugs have been crushed
- Bites (on some people)
- A typical bed bug bite will appear as an itchy red welt on your body. These bites will often occur on your upper body, usually on your arms and shoulders. The bites are often in a straight line.
Where can you find evidence of a bed bug infestation?
Bed bugs love to hide in cracks and crevices, so you must examine every square inch of an object when looking for an infestation. You should carefully inspect the following areas:
- Furniture chairs etc.
- Cracks in walls and flooring
- Electrical outlets sockets etc.
At the first sign of a bed bug infestation in your Epsom property contact our Bed Bug Epsom team on 0808 155 2770.