Local bird control company Bishops Auckland
For the prevention and control of pest bird including pigeon, wood pecker, sparrow the proofing of premises, you can contact us and we’ll be happy to help in any way possible. We are the pest company located in Bishops Auckland. To keep your house, school, office free from the infestation of bird one need bird control service as from dropping of birds some harmful disease can occur in human beings. We provide tailor-made bird control services dependent on your circumstances and budget that is local bird control company Bishops Auckland. From individual visits to long-term contracts, we are confident that we can provide you with an unrivalled service at a highly competitive price that is local bird control company Bishops Auckland.
We are approved by all local authorities and have a whole host of references from past customers who were delighted by our honest advice and top quality service that is local bird control company Bishops Auckland. So even if you’re not entirely sure whether your places are affected or not, call The Pest Company for a thorough inspection and we’ll send an experienced pest controller to investigate that is local bird control company Bishops Auckland.
Our pest bird management team will do whatever it takes to tackle the bird infestation at your place. We use advanced professional equipment and proven methods to eliminate any pest bird that bother you that is local bird control company Bishops Auckland.
Problem caused by pest birds:
- Damage buildings and vehicles with their droppings- frequent pigeon fouling can lead to pavements and surrounding areas becoming slippery and dangerous.
- Damage property by blocking drains and guttering with feathers, dislodging roof tiles or causing damage to solar panels.
- Noise- nesting birds can be very loud and cause disturbance.
- Health problems- from the spread of diseases including Ornithosis, E.Coli and Salmonella.
Signs of pest bird infestation:
- Noticing birds flying or landing on roofs and ledges.
- Bird noises- especially the cries of young chicks.
- Damaged stock from fouling or pecking.
- Droppings- typically in a concentrated area where birds roost.
- Nesting materials and debris such as feathers blocking guttering or making a mess around your property.
Bird control service:
- Bird netting- A lightweight method that seals off an area and prevents access to where birds have been roosting.
- Structural modification
- Nest and roost removal
Property damage due to bird infestation:
The acid in bird droppings can cause significant damage to your property. If this happens, you will have to pay for the replacement or restoration of building materials which can be costly. Your property’s drains may become blocked due to bird droppings and nesting materials. This can then lead to other more serious problems such as flooding.
Without looking further, you can contact us for a cost effective and safe bird control service.