Local bird control company Castleford
Welcome to the Pest Company. From prevention and protection to removal and elimination of bird, no job is too large or small. Our qualified, local technicians are on call 7 days a week throughout Castleford to keep your home and business protected from pest bird that is local bird control company Castleford.
We have a wide customer base, from domestic households to estates, from schools and have acquired many loyal and satisfied customers and contract clients that is local bird control company Castleford.
Birds are a beautiful part of nature, but when they start nesting in areas of your property, they can become very problematic. Birds can damage buildings and materials as well as causing health problems. Often, people are unaware of the impact that birds can cause when they congregate in an area that is local bird control company Castleford.
Some common bird pests in Castleford:
Geese: Geese can be especially tricky to get rid of, since they will hiss at anyone that comes near their babies or nesting area. Dealing with water fowl can be complicated, and oftentimes it requires a customized solution.
Pigeons: They are easy to recognize by their gray-blue feathers and their familiar “cooing” sounds. Due to the high acid content in their bird droppings, pigeons pose a large sanitary risk to commercial buildings and family homes.
What are the problems caused due to bird infestation in your property?
- Birds nest can host bird mites
- Birds droppings can contaminate water bodies such as pond, lake, river, well
- Birds can wreck havoc on backyard garden and crops
- Birds, birds droppings and standing materials transmittable diseases and ectoparasites
- Bird droppings are highly acidic and can corrode building materials
- Bird nest can clog drains and pose a fire risk near lighting or other features
Property damage due to bird infestation:
The acid in bird droppings can cause significant damage to your property. If this happens, you will have to pay for the replacement or restoration of building materials which can be costly. Your property’s drains may become blocked due to bird droppings and nesting materials. This can then lead to other more serious problems such as flooding.
How to get rid of bird infestation?
Pigeons and other pest birds will typically choose to nest close to a food source, so removing the food source is the best way to discourage birds. However, this solution is not always possible if you are a food industry business or you live close to a food business.
- Prevent access to nesting sites such as by putting a barrier over ledges.
- Don’t leave food out and make sure any stored food is kept secure.
- Keep lids on rubbish bins and don’t store rubbish in outdoor areas that birds could easily get access to.
Our bird control experts and can deal with infestations for you in a safe and legal manner as well as provide practical advice to prevent future bird problems.