Pest Control in Surrey from The Pest Company
- Wasps / Hornets
- Carpet Beetles
The Pest Company has many solutions to a variety of pest infestation problems and services all surrounding towns, villages and the following areas:
RH1 – RH19
Redhill & Reigate
Redhill, Reigate, Betchworth, Dorking, Crawley, Horley, Lingfield, East Grinstead, Forest Row, Haywards Heath, Burgess Hill, Horsham, Billingshurst and all surrounding areas.
CR0 – CR9
Croydon, South Croydon, Thornton Heath, Mitcham, Purley, Kenley, Coulsdon, Caterham, Whyteleafe, Warlingham and all surrounding areas.
KT1 – KT22
Kingston Upon Thames
Kingston, New Malden, Worcester Park, Surbiton, Thames Ditton, East Molesey, Chessington, Esher, Corbham, Walton on Thames, Weybridge, West Byfleet, Addlestone, Chertsey, Epsom, Ashted, Tadworth, Leatherhead and all surrounding areas.
SM1 – SM7
Sutton, Morden, Carshalton, Wallington, Banstead and all surrounding areas.
SW1 – SW20
South West London
SW1 – Belgravia, Buckingham Palace, Green Park, Horseferry Road, Hyde Park Corner, Knightsbridge, Pimlico, Saint James’s Park, Sloane Square, St James’s Park, St. James’s Park, Vauxhall Bridge, Victoria, Westminster
SW2 – Brixton, Brixton Hill, Streatham Hill, Tulse Hill, Clapham Park, Eastern parts of Balham
SW3 – Chelsea, Brompton, Knightsbridge Areas
SW4- Clapham Areas
SW5 – Earls Court Areas
SW6 – Fulham Areas
SW7 – South Kensington Areas
SW8 – South Lambeth Areas
SW9 – Stockwell Areas
SW10 – West Brompton Areas
SW11 – Battersea Areas
SW12 – Balham Areas including Clapham South & Hyde Farm Areas
SW13 – Barnes Areas
SW14 – Mortlake Areas including East Sheen
SW15 – Putney Areas including Roehampton, Kingston Vale
SW16 – Streatham, Norbury, Thornton Heath, Streatham Park, Furzedown, Streatham Vale, Mitcham Common, Pollards Hill
SW17 – Tooting Areas
SW18 – Wandsworth Areas including Southfields, Earlsfield
SW19 –Wimbledon District including Colliers Wood, Merton Park, Merton Abbey, Southfields
SW20 – West Wimbledon Areas, Raynes Park, Lower Morden, Merton Park, Wimbledon Chase
Our Pest Services:
- Wasp Nest Removal, Wasp Removal & Wasp Control
- Ant Removal & Control
- Insects – Fly Extermination, Carpet Beetle Control, Cockroach Control, Moth Infestations Controlled
- Professional Flea Treatments & Control
- Expert Bed Bug Treatments & Control
- Rodents, Rats & Mice Removal & Control
- Bird, Pigeon & Seagull Proofing and Control. Including Bird Guano Cleaning
- All Other pests are treated, squirrels, moles, woodworm, rabbits, foxes and many more
Our promise… 100% Guaranteed
- We always resolve your pest problem
- We are always discreet
- We are always punctual
- We always leave your premises clean and tidy
- We always contact you within 24 hours to arrange a visit
- We always offer an immediate solution
- We always offer to use the most humane methods where possible
WHAT WE QUOTE IS WHAT YOU PAY.
THERE ARE NO HIDDEN EXTRAS.
Local bird control company Oxted
We are The Pest Company located in Oxted. To keep your house, school, office free from the infestation of bird one need bird control service as from dropping of birds some harmful disease can occur in human beings. We provide tailor-made bird control services dependent on your circumstances and budget, and that is why we are the local bird control company Oxted residents trust.
We are approved by all local authorities and have a whole host of references from past customers who were delighted by our honest advice and top-quality service that is the best local bird control company in Oxted. So even if you’re not entirely sure whether your places are affected or not, call The Pest Company for a thorough inspection and we’ll send an experienced pest controller to investigate that is the leading local bird control company Oxted has to offer.
Our pest bird management team will do whatever it takes to tackle the bird infestation at your place. We use advanced professional equipment and proven methods to eliminate any pest bird that bother you that is the best local bird control company Oxted has ever known.
Problem caused by pest birds:
- Damage buildings and vehicles with their droppings- frequent pigeon fouling can lead to pavements and surrounding areas becoming slippery and dangerous.
- Damage property by blocking drains and guttering with feathers, dislodging roof tiles or causing damage to solar panels.
- Noise- nesting birds can be very loud and cause disturbance.
- Health problems- from the spread of diseases including Ornithosis, E-Coli and Salmonella.
Signs of pest bird infestation:
- Noticing birds flying or landing on roofs and ledges.
- Bird noises- especially the cries of young chicks.
- Damaged stock from fouling or pecking.
- Droppings- typically in a concentrated area where birds roost.
- Nesting materials and debris such as feathers blocking guttering or making a mess around your property.
Bird control service:
- Bird netting- A lightweight method that seals off an area and prevents access to where birds have been roosting.
- Structural modification
- Nest and roost removal
Property damage due to bird infestation:
The acid in bird droppings can cause significant damage to your property. If this happens, you will have to pay for the replacement or restoration of building materials which can be costly. Your property’s drains may become blocked due to bird droppings and nesting materials. This can then lead to other more serious problems such as flooding.
Without looking further, you can contact us for a cost effective and safe bird control service.