Pest Control in Berkshire and surrounding areas from The Pest Company
- Wasps / Hornets
- Carpet Beetles
The Pest Company – Berkshire and Surrounding Areas
A pest is an insect, bird or animal that takes up residence in or around your home or business. In effect, it is competing against you for space, shelter and food.
Some pests are a nuisance. For example, the woodworm, a wood-boring beetle that leaves tell-tale pinprick holes in wooden furniture and structures, causes damage that is expensive to repair, but is not a direct hazard to health.
Other pests are dangerous, such as the bacteria-spreading rat or the venom in the sting of a wasp.
No matter what the pest is, you should always seek professional pest control help as an infestation may be indicative of a bigger problem.
Why Call The Pest Company Berkshire?
Pest control is an ever-changing industry. As pest controllers learn and adapt to how pest habits change, their learning changes too.
As a minimum, our technicians must hold the ‘Pest Control & Management’ certificate from the Royal Society of Public Health. This qualification ensures they have the skills and knowledge to deal with all pests common to the UK. This includes the safe use if a range of rodenticides and insecticides.
There are also changes in laws and regulations that pest controllers need to work within. This is why the majority of professional pest controllers are active members of the British Pest Control Association (BPCA).
As well as learning new and specialist skills, pest controllers also contribute to local and national discussions and debates on what pest issues are increasingly common, as well as developing new methods of treatment and pest proofing.
Pest control in certain situations and areas, as well as dealing with the pest itself, can be a sensitive subject. Pest control methods and treatments need to be discreet.
Our team always offer discretion without compromising on the efficiency of their service, nor the effectiveness of the treatment being used.
Our technicians will work in your property, domestic or business, as well as on surrounding land, in outbuildings, sheds and garages to deal with the pest.
Our promise… 100% Guaranteed
- We always resolve your pest problem
- We are always discreet (Unmarked van available on request)
- We are always punctual
- We always leave your premises clean and tidy
- We always contact you within 24 hours to arrange a visit
- We always offer an immediate solution
- We always offer to use the most humane methods where possible
WHAT WE QUOTE IS WHAT YOU PAY.
THERE ARE NO HIDDEN FEES.
We accept these payment methods
The Pest Company – Berkshire and Surrounding Areas
Affordable, Effective Pest Control
You want a fast response from a professional team who can deliver effective, affordable pest control solutions anywhere.
We are the team to call. With our extensive guarantee, you know you are calling the best:
- We guarantee to deal with pest problem
- Our service is discreet, our team always punctual
- We leave your property tidy and clean
- We book onsite inspections within 24 hours of your call
- We will have an immediate solution
- We only use humane treatment methods
- We offer affordable pest control solutions, we no hidden extras.
No matter what pest or where it is, The Pest Control Berkshire, Hampshire and South Oxfordshire pest control team have the solution.
Fully insured, BPCA accredited, full treatment reports provided and all works guaranteed.
For information on treatments and products or if you simply would like some advice ‘The Pest Company Berkshire’ can help with all your pest control needs.
Local bird control company Wokingham
At The Pest Company, our experts provides and implement a variety of bird control practices to ensure that your pest bird problem are handled by qualified and experienced pest control technician. They drive themselves to provide customers with peace of mind before visiting their properties that is why we are the number one local bird control company Wokingham has to offer.
There are many different pest birds in Wokingham. They cause us a problem in our homes and businesses including pigeons, woodpeckers, geese, house sparrow. The pest company professionals can control many birds and can provide you with solutions to help prevent them in the future that is why we are the leading local bird control company Wokingham can provide.
We have been providing pest bird control service to both residential as well as commercial clients. The combination of the local knowledge and the professional pest bird control service made us one of the leading pest bird control companies. This is what has helped us build a great reputation as a reliable bird control company in Wokingham. All our pest bird control solutions are safe and reliable. When we remove birds we will make all possible efforts to ensure that the birds will not resurface in the future that is why we are seen as the leading local bird control company Wokingham can provide. We are happy to be part of the local community and to offer our services to the locals.
It is important to control bird in your property because birds nesting at your home or business premises can potentially cause serious problems. Nuisance bird species such as pigeons and gulls in particular can cause expensive problems from property damage to health hazards.
Some of the diseases caused by pest birds are:
- Salmonellosis – Salmonellosis is also called as food poisoning. The bacteria of this disease can be found in bird droppings, and the dust from the droppings can be sucked through your home’s air conditioner or ventilator. This can contaminate food and cooking surfaces in your home.
- Histoplasmosis – This disease originates from a fungus that grows on dried bird droppings. When it comes in contact with humans, it can lead to a respiratory disease that can be fatal.
- Candidiasis– Candidiasis is a yeast or fungus infection that is spread by pigeons. This disease can affect your skin, mouth, respiratory system, and urogenital tract.
- Cryptococcosis – It is by yeast that is found in the intestinal tract of pigeons and starlings, this illness usually starts as a pulmonary disease that may later affect the central nervous system. Many people come in contact with this yeast in typical nesting and roosting sites such as in attics, schools, warehouses, and barns.
Some of our bird control services are:
- Structural modification
- Nest and roost removal
- Roost decontamination
- Flock dispersal