Local pest control company Royston
If you are looking for a reliable team that provides pest control service, then look no further. Our company is based in Royston and have experience in this pest control field for many years. Whether you need to remove rats or bed bugs, our pest control teams provide fast and efficient solutions for almost any pest control that is local pest control company Royston.
Whether you are reactive in dealing with pests, we can help you out with our service that is local pest control company Royston. When you contact us, you can feel confident knowing that you will receive a rapid response and high quality services from the start to your pest problems at an affordable price. We also take great care ensure the preservation of our clients’ privacy that is local pest control company Royston.
Reasons to choose The Pest Company:
- Contract customers are entitled to free call-outs for problems occurring between regular inspections
- Proven experience in the industry for nearly 20 years.
Some of our pest control service includes:
- Rat & mouse
- Bed bug
- Wasp & bees
Bugs, mice, and other pests can be a real problem. Especially if there are children present in a home or customers walking into a business. More than the repulsive nature of seeing and dealing with pests is the health concerns they bring with them.
Mice, rat brings germs, disease, and more pests into a home or office. There’s no need to deal with those pests when our experts can do it for you.
Pest control is a homogenous business. That means local conditions and local considerations will be different than conditions in a different climate and environment.
Some of our services include:
Bed bud control: Bed bugs are a worldwide problem because of how frequently people travel and move from place to place, increasing the chance of coming into contact with this pest.
Signs of bed bugs:
- Faecal matter- tiny black dots that look like pen staining
- Blood spotting- tiny blood stains found on bedding can be caused by bite wounds
- Odours- with heavy bed bug infestations, you might be able to smell a sweet almond type smell.
Flea control: Fleas are ectoparasitic in nature, which means they survive by living on a host animal.
Signs of flea infestation:
- Live fleas visible on your pet’s coat or in carpets and soft furnishings
- Small black droppings on your pet or in bedding and carpets
How you can get rid of fleas?
- Vacuum thoroughly on carpets, soft furnishings and upholstered furniture. This will get rid of eggs and larvae as well as the adult fleas, but be careful to empty the vacuum away from the house.
- Use a flea comb to groom your pets regularly and wash their bedding at high temperatures to remove any eggs.
If you want a cost effective pest control service, you call us.
To contact, call us on 07375 064317 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.