Local pest control company Sunderland
The pest company provides and implement a variety of pest control practices to ensure that your pest problem, are handled by qualified and experienced pest control technician. They drive themselves to provide customers with peace of mind before visiting their properties that is local pest control company Sunderland. We are continually improving on and creating new industry standards, we use technology and innovation to generate new procedures and specific solutions to different types of pest problems that is local pest control company Sunderland.
Why is pest control service needed?
Pests such as bed bugs, fleas, ants, rats, mice can cause harmful diseases to human beings and can also damage your property. To knock out the pests completely from your home our pest management team will do whatever it takes to tackle the pest infestation at your place.
Why you should choose a professional pest control company?
- A professional technician will know the species of your pest problem from experience. After inspecting your property they will find the extent and cause of your pest problem fast.
- Our highly trained personnel have the pest control training and certification to use all the most effective and efficient controlled substances permissible under the control of pesticide regulations, should such treatment be necessary.
- They can safely administer the most suitable procedure for eliminating your pest problem.
Some of our pest control services are:
Moles control: Moles are considered a pest control issue because of the tunnels they dig, causing significant damage to grass, plants, lawns, flowers and even fairways and sports grounds.
Signs of mole infestation:
- The appearance of molehills- fresh mounds of earth noticeable on lawns and grass
- Distinctive raised ridges caused by mole tunnelling
- Problems with growing crops and flowering plants due to tunnelling disturbing roots
- Stones and other debris on the surface of lawns
How you can get rid of moles?
Removing a mole infestation on your property needs to be done by a professional pest controller to ensure the problem is dealt with effectively and efficiently. It’s important that you seek treatment immediately after identifying a mole problem as moles can tunnel up to 4 metres an hour and create extensive burrow systems, making them harder to control.
Woodworm control: woodworm are not actually worms at all; rather it is the generic name for the larva of certain species of beetles. These larvae are small, wriggly and white, similar to maggots but slightly bigger with a curved “C-shaped” body.
Signs of woodworm infestation:
- Fine, powdery dust around these holes
2.Crumbly edges to boards and joists
3.Adult beetles emerging from the holes or present in windowsills and other surfaces around the house.
Treatments of woodworm: The most common treatment process in our experience will usually involve the cleaning down of affected timbers and the dual application of specialist treatment fluids and gels.
So, call us today for the pest service.
To contact, call us on 07375 554760 or email us on email@example.com.