Pest Control throughout the North East and Yorkshire
- Grey Squirrels
- Bed Bugs
- Carpet Beetles
- Bird Proofing
- Guano Cleaning
Our Pest Services:
- Qualified in Aluminum Phosphide gassing for moles, rabbits and rats
- Wasp nest removal, wasp removal & wasp control
- Ant removal & control
- Insects – fly extermination, carpet beetle control, cockroach control, moth infestations controlled
- Professional flea treatments & control
- Expert bed bug treatments & control
- Rodents, rats & mice removal & control
- Bird, pigeon & seagull proofing and control. including bird guano cleaning
- All other pests are treated, squirrels, moles, woodworm, rabbits, foxes & many more
We cover the North East of England and Yorkshire.
North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Riding of Yorkshire, Teesside, Durham, Tyne and Wear.
Yorks, Leeds, Northallerton, Middlesborough, Billingham, Boroughbridge, Darlington, Eaglescliffe, Eston, Garforth, Gateshead, Harrogate, Hartlepool, Ingleby Barwick, Knaresborough, Malton, Marske, Newton Aycliffe, Norton, Peterlee, Pickering, Redcar, Richmond, Ripon, Scarborough, Sedgefield, Selby, Skelton, Staithes, Stockton-on-Tees, Stokesley, Sunderland, Tadcaster, Thrisk, Wakefield, Washington, Wetherby, Whitby, Wynyard
Postcode Covered : YO, LS, HG, DL, TS, DH, SR, and NE
Our promise… 100% Guaranteed
- We always resolve your pest problem
- We always contact you within 24 hours to arrange a visit
- We are always punctual
- We are always discreet (Unmarked van available on request)
- We always leave your premises clean and tidy
And the quote is what you pay. There are no hidden fees.
As a member of the BCPA you can buy with confidence knowing our technicians are fully qualified, working safely, legally and effectively
Local rat & mice, rodent control company Gateshead
Rat infestation increase in mild winters. Once in your property they can get all over, under houses, in lofts through cavity walls, up under kitchen through where the pipes enter, and this is why you need the best local rat& mice, rodent control company Gateshead can offer.Pests can cause serious damage to your property and your health, it is very important to get rid of them quickly.
If you are looking for experts who offer pest control services, you’ve come to the right place at the leading local rat& mice, rodent control company Gateshead can offer. We provide high quality pest control services that are tailored to your specific requirements. You can rely on our staff to provide rat, mouse, rodent, flea, bedbug control services. We provide our service in Gateshead and its surrounding areas. Our friendly and courteous staffs are always ready to help you, so why not call us today to discuss your requirements in greater detail?
Why you need pest control service in your property?
Rats, mice are a type of creature who lives in a colony. Rats cause harmful disease to human beings which is why you need help from the finest local rat& mice, rodent control company Gateshead has to offer.Rats are very much successful at colonising in the availability of food, water, shelter. They take up residence in food outlets, which is a massive danger, and why you need help from the leading local rat& mice, rodent control company Gateshead can offer. Once they have become established in human environment, they contaminate food with droppings, which is another reason to call on the best local rat& mice, rodent control company Gateshead can offer. Rats also causes damage to the buildings by gnawing and burrowing, but with help from the leading local rat& mice, rodent control company Gateshead has to offer, you can minimise these problems. The young rats can fits through gaps such as 50mm.Rodent’s posses both a curious and inquisitive nature and they can be a complicated pest to deal with having a natural problem to deal with, but it is simpler when you choose the best local rat& mice, rodent control company Gateshead has to offer.So, to keep your area clean you need our pest control service.
Mice and rats gnaw constantly as their teeth grow aggressively throughout their lives. This gnawing is often destructive to pipe work, electrical cables and actual buildings, causing fire, flood and large repair bills.
Rodents and disease: Rodents are disease carriers from tuberculosis, salmonella, gastro-enteritis, rat bite fever.
Signs of rat’s infestation:
- Musky smells comes out from the area where rat infestation has occurred.
- Smears along your walls or doors from greasy rat fur.
- Tiny footprints in dirt
- Seeing of one or more rats
- You may see one or more rat in your house
- Banana shaped droppings in your area
- A distinctive ammonia smell particularly in enclosed areas
- Find burrows in warm hidden places
- Observe damage to almost any type of material as rats have teeth which means that they gnaw continuously
- Damaged food containers or packaging
- Scratching noises as rats scurry around
Once you dial our number you will be greeted by our knowledgeable staff, who can immediately advise you regarding your rodent problem.
To contact, call us on 07375 554760 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.