- About Us
- Ant Control
- Bedbugs Control
- Bird, Pigeon & Seagull Control
- Cockroach Control
- Damp Proofing
- Dry Rot & Wet Rot Treatments
- Flea Control
- Flies Control
- Insect & Carpet Beetle Control
- Mole Control
- Moth Control
- Rabbit Control
- Rodents, Rats & Mice Control
- Squirrel Control
- Woodworm Specialists
- Wasp & Bee Control
- Property Services
- Franchise Opportunities
- Commercial Pest Control
- Domestic Pest Control
- Contact Us
We are looking for energetic, self motivated individuals who wish to run their own pest control business.
You will earn a great living with The Pest Company.
The Pest Company Advantage
- NO PREVIOUS PEST CONTROL EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY
- ALL REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS ARE COVERED IN OUR COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING PROGRAMME.
- ALL FRANCHISE OWNERS WILL BE WORKING TOWARDS ACHIEVING A ‘LEVEL TWO’ ACCREDITATION THROUGH THE BRITISH PEST CONTROL ASSOCIATION.
Ongoing Professional Advice and Guidance
The Pest Company will provide The Pest Company Franchise Owners with ongoing professional advice and guidance to help further their business aims and objectives, in addition to developing the business as a whole. An overview of the support services to be provided by The Pest Company would include:
- A dedicated Head Office person to work with the Franchise Owner to develop their business in the territory
- Visiting Franchise Owners in their territory to review their business on a one-to-one basis and making recommendations as appropriate
- A flow of new marketing ideas to ensure that an effective marketing strategy is implemented by the Franchise Owner
Organisationof Franchise Meetings to exchange ideas and provide an arena for presentationof new company policy and developments
- Analysis of key performance indicators for each Franchise business and provision of advice on how to further improve performance
- The supply (at cost) of all stationery, marketing and promotional materials Research and development to ensure that The Pest Company remain at the forefront of developments in their sector
- The availability of a ‘helpdesk’ to provide advice and guidance on all aspects of the business method
- The complete breakdown of support provided will be provided when you meet with us.
As previously mentioned no pest control experience is necessary as full training will be provided in all aspects of the business. We are looking for the right candidates to own The Pest Company franchise and
ideally you will meet the following criteria...
- Can finance the capital necessary to purchase the Franchise and provide the initial working capital
- Self Motivated
- Prepared to follow a proven system
- Prepared to operate in a ‘
hands on’ manner Strongwill to succeed
- Tenacious and prepared to work hard
- Organised with good communication skills