- About Us
- Coronavirus Fogging
- Ant Control
- Bedbugs Control
- Bird, Pigeon & Seagull Control
- Cockroach Control
- Damp Proofing
- Dry Rot & Wet Rot Treatments
- Flea Control
- Flies Control
- Insect & Carpet Beetle Control
- Mole Control
- Moth Control
- Rabbit Control
- Rodents, Rats & Mice Control
- Squirrel Control
- Woodworm Specialists
- Wasp & Bee Control
- Property Services
- Franchise Opportunities
- Commercial Pest Control
- Domestic Pest Control
- Contact Us
We offer specialist woodworm, rot and damp surveys to potential buyers and existing owners of any style and age of building. We provide a full inspection of the property together with a full written quote, offering a range of damp, timber decay or woodworm control solutions- if appropriate. We also recommend solutions to avoid damp and timber problems happening in the future.
If the survey has identified any damp or timber problems or if we feel the property is of an age when damp or timber defects could easily exist, The Pest Company can help to correct these problems.
Buying a home is the most expensive item you will buy in your lifetime and protecting yourself from unforeseen defects that could be very expensive to fix once you’ve purchased the property is vital.
The survey and report will include;
- Inspection of all external defects that could cause dampness or timber decay both now & in the future
- Inspection of roof void
- Shift furniture if necessary and lift carpets where appropriate where the floor may be at risk of rot or wood boring insect infestation. (With current owner’s permission)
- Check internal walls for signs of dampness, attempting to isolate causes before reaching a conclusion
- A detailed survey report so you can make a qualified decision on your property purchase
- Provide a recommendation for the most appropriate solution to the problems discovered.
- Provide you with a fixed quotation for remedial action.
- We are qualified to identify infestations by wood boring insects, rising damp, penetrating damp, fungal decay (wet or dry rot). We can also carry out separate surveys for condensation and give appropriate recommendations.
And we also qualified to carry out the necessary works.
We are a Property Care Approved contractor as well as Trustmark Approved and GPI insurance provider.
All our work is covered by long term Guarantees. We issue a certificate on completion of the works, which can be passed on to new owners, assisting you in the onward sale of your property. We can also offer additional insurance backed guarantee at a small extra cost.