The Pest Company Essex
Pest Control in Essex from The Pest Company
- Carpet Beetles
- Wasps / Hornets
The Pest Company – Essex, Chelmsford, Southend On Sea, Basildon, Grays and surrounding areas
A pest is an insect, bird or animal that takes up residence in or around your home or business. In effect, it is competing against you for space, shelter and food.
Some pests are a nuisance. For example, the woodworm, a wood-boring beetle that leaves tell-tale pinprick holes in wooden furniture and structures, causes damage that is expensive to repair, but is not a direct hazard to health.
Other pests are dangerous, such as the bacteria-spreading rat or the venom in the sting of a wasp.
No matter what the pest is, you should always seek professional pest control help as an infestation may be indicative of a bigger problem.
Why Call The Pest Company Essex?
Pest control is an ever-changing industry. As pest controllers learn and adapt to how pest habits change, their learning changes too.
As a minimum, our technicians must hold the ‘Pest Control & Management’ certificate from the Royal Society of Public Health. This qualification ensures they have the skills and knowledge to deal with all pests common to the UK. This includes the safe use if a range of rodenticides and insecticides.
There are also changes in laws and regulations that pest controllers need to work within. This is why the majority of professional pest controllers are active members of the British Pest Control Association (BPCA).
As well as learning new and specialist skills, pest controllers also contribute to local and national discussions and debates on what pest issues are increasingly common, as well as developing new methods of treatment and pest proofing.
Pest control in certain situations and areas, as well as dealing with the pest itself, can be a sensitive subject. Pest control methods and treatments need to be discreet.
Our team always offer discretion without compromising on the efficiency of their service, nor the effectiveness of the treatment being used.
Our technicians will work in your property, domestic or business, as well as on surrounding land, in outbuildings, sheds and garages to deal with the pest.
Affordable, Effective Pest Control
You want a fast response from a professional team who can deliver effective, affordable pest control solutions anywhere.
We are the team to call. With our extensive guarantee, you know you are calling the best:
- We guarantee to deal with pest problem
- Our service is discreet, our team always punctual
- We leave your property tidy and clean
- We book onsite inspections within 24 hours of your call
- We will have an immediate solution
- We only use humane treatment methods
- We offer affordable pest control solutions, we no hidden extras.
No matter what pest or where it is, The Pest Company Essex pest control team have the solution.
Our Pest Services:
- Wasp Nest Removal, Wasp Removal & Wasp Control
- Ant Removal & Control
- Insects – Fly Extermination, Carpet Beetle Control, Cockroach Control, Moth Infestations Controlled
- Professional Flea Treatments & Control
- Expert Bed Bug Treatments & Control
- Rodents, Rats & Mice Removal & Control
- Bird, Pigeon & Seagull Proofing and Control. Including Bird Guano Cleaning
- All Other pests are treated, squirrels, moles, woodworm, rabbits, foxes and many more
Our Areas of Service:
CM Postcode Areas: CM0, CM1, CM2, CM3, CM4, CM9, CM11, CM12, CM13, CM14 & CM15
Burnham on Crouch, Southminster, Chelmsford, Writtle, South Woodham Ferrers, Ingatestone, Billericay, Great Burstead, Brentwood, Great Warley, Warley, Shenfield, Pilgrims Hatch & Maldon
RM Postcode Areas: RM16, RM17 & RM18
Chadwell St Mary, Chafford Hundred, Grays, Tilbury (East & West)
SS Postcode Areas: ALL SS Areas (SS0-SS17)
Chalkwell, Westcliff On Sea, Southend On Sea, Thorpe Bay, Southchurch, Shoeburyness, Great Wakering, Rochford, Hockley, Hullbridge, Hawkwell, Rayleigh, Hadleigh, Thundersley, Canvey Island, Leigh On Sea, Eastwood, Wickford, Pitsea, Basildon, Laindon, Langdon Hills
Our promise… 100% Guaranteed
- We always resolve your pest problem
- We are always discreet
- We are always punctual
- We always leave your premises clean and tidy
- We always contact you within 24 hours to arrange a visit
- We always offer an immediate solution
- We always offer to use the most humane methods where possible
WHAT WE QUOTE IS WHAT YOU PAY.
THERE ARE NO HIDDEN EXTRAS.