The Pest Company Hampshire, West Sussex & Surrey
Pest Control in Hampshire, West Sussex & Surrey from The Pest Company
- Carpet Beetles
- Wasps / Hornets
The Pest Company has many solutions to a variety of pest infestation problems. We cover the GU and PO postcodes, Including the following towns Guildford, Farnham, Midhurst, Haslemere, Liphook, Petersfield, Alton, Fareham, Chichester and surrounding areas.
GU1, GU2, GU3, GU4, GU5, GU6, GU7, GU8, GU9, GU10, GU11, GU12, GU14, GU26, GU27, GU28, GU29, GU30, GU31, GU32, GU33, GU34 & GU35
PO7, PO8, PO9, PO10, PO14, PO15, PO16, PO17, PO18, PO19, PO20, PO21, PO22
Our promise… 100% Guaranteed
- We always resolve your pest problem
- We are always discreet
- We are always punctual
- We always leave your premises clean and tidy
- We always contact you within 24 hours to arrange a visit
- We always offer an immediate solution
- We always offer to use the most humane methods where possible
WHAT WE QUOTE IS WHAT YOU PAY.
THERE ARE NO HIDDEN EXTRAS.
Our Pest Services:
- Wasp Nest Removal, Wasp Removal & Wasp Control
- Ant Removal & Control
- Insects – Fly Extermination, Carpet Beetle Control, Cockroach Control, Moth Infestations Controlled
- Professional Flea Treatments & Control
- Expert Bed Bug Treatments & Control
- Rodents, Rats & Mice Removal & Control
- All Other pests are treated, squirrels, moles, woodworm and many more
Qualifications and Recognition
Tim achieved a distinction in the Level 2 Pest Management examinations and recently was given an award by The Royal Society for Public Health as the highest scoring student in 2014.
Tim is DBS cleared (formerly known as CRB cleared) and his business is fully insured.
Watch the video to see what achieving the award meant to Tim and how his qualification has supported his professional development.
You can read more about the successes of the annual conference in this RSPH Press Release.
The Pest Company Hampshire is vetted and approved by Trading Standards. This proves our commitment to trading fairly. Our business has undergone a series of detailed checks before being approved as a member of the Buy With Confidence scheme including confirming that we are qualified, experienced and fully insured.