Woodworm treatments company Harrogate
Are you looking for a reputed woodworm treatment company? We are the Pest Company, you should rely on. Our woodworm treatment service company have 20 years of experience in this industry. We offer complete pest control such as woodworm treatment service to deal with your problem that is woodworm treatments company Harrogate. Once you dial our number you will be greeted by our knowledgeable staff, who can immediately advise you regarding your woodworm related problem that is woodworm treatment company Harrogate.
What is woodworm?
Woodworm is the general name given to insects that attack timbers. There are a variety of different insects, each preferring a different type and condition of wood and each able to cause varying levels of damage. Woodworm usually enters your property by flying in, or from other timber that has already been infested.
What is the need of woodworm treatment in your property?
Wood can be infected with eggs or larvae without it being noticeable, and you may not discover a woodworm infestation for several years. They all invade your home and consume wood and then leave when they have reached maturity to find a partner, mate, and then lay eggs onto timber to start the whole process off again that is woodworm treatments company Harrogate. . If the woodworm infestation is not treated early, it can cause a serious damage to the structural integrity of your wooden furniture.
Woodworm effects timber: Timbers in our properties are under constant threat of attack from insects, fungi or both. Floorboards, roof joists, skirting boards and door frames can all be affected by infestation or woodworm and if left untreated an attack can have devastating consequences on a building that is woodworm treatment company Harrogate.
Indications that woodworm infestation has occurred:
- Wood Boring Beetles – Something that not everyone knows is that “woodworm” is actually just the collective name for wood boring beetles while they are in their larval stage. If you find little wood boring beetles on your property, therefore that is a definite indication of an active infestation.
- Bore Dust – This is direct evidence of a current infestation. When the woodworm burrows through the wood it creates frass, little bits of dust from the wood. If you find little piles of it beneath the wood or around any holes in the wood then you can be sure that it is an active infestation.
What our professional staffs do to get rid of Woodworm?
Supply you with a competitive service so that you can get rid of woodworm from your home.
- Determine whether the infestation is still active or on.
- Identify what type of woodworm you have in your property.
- Work out on how the process needs to be treated.
Woodworm treatment for your property: We use many different treatments for woodworm infestation. Certain species respond to light applications of wood preservative whilst larger more penetrative beetles require the application of thicker deep treatment paste and injection.
So, for the service you can call us.