Pest Control throughout the North East and Yorkshire
- Grey Squirrels
- Bed Bugs
- Carpet Beetles
- Bird Proofing
- Guano Cleaning
Our Pest Services:
- Qualified in Aluminum Phosphide gassing for moles, rabbits and rats
- Wasp nest removal, wasp removal & wasp control
- Ant removal & control
- Insects – fly extermination, carpet beetle control, cockroach control, moth infestations controlled
- Professional flea treatments & control
- Expert bed bug treatments & control
- Rodents, rats & mice removal & control
- Bird, pigeon & seagull proofing and control. including bird guano cleaning
- All other pests are treated, squirrels, moles, woodworm, rabbits, foxes & many more
We cover the North East of England and Yorkshire.
North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Riding of Yorkshire, Teesside, Durham, Tyne and Wear.
Yorks, Leeds, Northallerton, Middlesborough, Billingham, Boroughbridge, Darlington, Eaglescliffe, Eston, Garforth, Gateshead, Harrogate, Hartlepool, Ingleby Barwick, Knaresborough, Malton, Marske, Newton Aycliffe, Norton, Peterlee, Pickering, Redcar, Richmond, Ripon, Scarborough, Sedgefield, Selby, Skelton, Staithes, Stockton-on-Tees, Stokesley, Sunderland, Tadcaster, Thrisk, Wakefield, Washington, Wetherby, Whitby, Wynyard
Postcode Covered : YO, LS, HG, DL, TS, DH, SR, and NE
Our promise… 100% Guaranteed
- We always resolve your pest problem
- We always contact you within 24 hours to arrange a visit
- We are always punctual
- We are always discreet (Unmarked van available on request)
- We always leave your premises clean and tidy
And the quote is what you pay. There are no hidden fees.
As a member of the BCPA you can buy with confidence knowing our technicians are fully qualified, working safely, legally and effectively
Woodworm treatments company Leeds
With almost 20 years of experience, we have been providing friendly and efficient woodworm control services to domestic and commercial a customer can enjoy. We are pleased to be called the best woodworm treatments company Leeds can offer. We are approved by all local authorities and have a whole host of references from past customers who were delighted by our honest advice and top-quality service. These people see us as the best woodworm treatments company Leeds can offer.
If left untreated, a woodworm infestation can weaken any timber area in your home which can lead to expensive structural issues. The pest company provides woodworm treatment services that aim to remove woodworm from a property entirely.
Woodworm: Woodworm refers to the larvae of any wood-boring beetle, rather than one particular species. In Leeds, the most common species found is the Common Furniture Beetle.
There are various other signs which help you to know whether the woodworm infestation is ongoing or not. These include:
- One of the most obvious signs of woodworm is of course the tiny holes in the wood.
- Dampness – Woodworm need to get their water from the wood itself so if it is bone dry then it may be that the infestation will have now disappeared, whereas if it is damp at all then it is very probable that it is still an active infestation.
- Wood Boring Beetles – Something that not everyone knows is that “woodworm” is actually just the collective name for wood boring beetles while they are in their larval stage. If you find little wood boring beetles on your property, therefore that is a definite indication of an active infestation.
- Bore Dust – This is direct evidence of a current infestation. When the woodworm burrows through the wood it creates frass, little bits of dust from the wood. If you find little piles of it beneath the wood or around any holes in the wood then you can be sure that it is an active infestation.
What cause woodworm infestation?
Wood-boring beetles in homes and commercial properties are usually drawn to damp timber caused by leaks or high relative humidity caused by inadequate ventilation. The common furniture beetle can be found in soft and hardwoods, but in almost every instance the wood will be damp and unvarnished.
The types of woodworm which cause wood infestation are:
- Common furniture beetle
- Deathwatch beetle
- Powder post beetle
- Wood weevil
Woodworm effects timber: Timbers in our properties are under constant threat of attack from insects, fungi or both. Floorboards, roof joists, skirting boards and door frames can all be affected by infestation or woodworm and if left untreated an attack can have devastating consequences on a building that is woodworm treatment company Leeds.
Woodworm treatment for your property: We use many different treatments for woodworm infestation. Certain species respond to light applications of wood preservative whilst larger more penetrative beetles require the application of thicker deep treatment paste and injection.
To contact, call us on 07375 554760 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.