Woodworm treatments company Morley
To protect your property from woodworm, you need woodworm treatment service. With offices and house situated in and around the area, we are able to offer swift and safe woodworm treatment in Morley at your convenience through the use of highly effective methods we can achieve far superior and much long lasting result. We are The Pest Company. Our woodworm control company have 20 years of experience in this industry. The pest company Morley has a reputation for high-quality services that are tailored to your exact requirements. Whether you need to remove woodworm our pest control teams provide a fast and efficient solution. We provide expert surveys to diagnose the problem and determine if the infestation is active or not, and if necessary, professional treatments specially designed to solve your property of woodworm with the minimum of fuss that is woodworm treatment company Morley.
Woodworm and its type: Woodworm refers to the larvae of any wood-boring beetle, rather than one particular species. The most common species found is the Common Furniture Beetle.
Common furniture beetle (Anobium Punctatum): this is the most common of all insect that attack the seasoned timber. Adult common furniture beetle can reach between 3mm to 5mm long timber. They can be found on and around damaged timber.
Deathwatch Beetle (Xestobium Rufobillosum): Deathwatch beetle can reach between 6mm and 9mm long timber. They can be found on or beneath the timber.
Wood Boring Weevil (Euophryum Confine): they live in softwood or hardwood in damp condition. Adult Wood Boring Weevil can reach between 3mm to 5mm long timber.
The various signs of infestation:
- One of the most obvious signs of woodworm is of course the tiny holes in the wood.
- Dampness – Woodworm need to get their water from the wood itself so if it is bone dry then it may be that the infestation will have now disappeared, whereas if it is damp at all then it is very probable that it is still an active infestation.
- Wood Boring Beetles – Something that not everyone knows is that “woodworm” is actually just the collective name for wood boring beetles while they are in their larval stage.
- Bore Dust – This is direct evidence of a current infestation. When the woodworm burrows through the wood it creates frass, little bits of dust from the wood. If you find little piles of it beneath the wood or around any holes in the wood then you can be sure that it is an active infestation.
What our professional staffs do to get rid of Woodworm?
- Supply you with a competitive service so that you can get rid of woodworm from your home.
- Determine whether the infestation is still active or on.
- Identify what type of woodworm you have in your property.
- Work out on how the process needs to be treated.
So, to get rid of woodworm infestation in your property, you can call us or you can visit our company.